green|spaces proudly announces our founding member Cornerstone Automation as our inaugural member spotlight. Cornerstone Automation, founded in 1996, is a Chattanooga owned small business provider of specialty services for the building owners & industry partners both locally & across the country. Find out detailed information about their company at www.ca-cx.com
Their staff of 18 personnel includes registered professional engineers, a licensed mechanical contractor, LEED Accredited Professionals, as well as, HVAC and Control Specialists. They have (5) full time personnel dedicated to LEED & commissioning services for commercial buildings.
- LEED Services –
- IAQ Testing, Enhanced & Fundamental Building Commissioning, LEED AP’s
- Building Automation Systems
- Energy Management, Critical Systems Control, Access Control
- HVAC Systems –
- Systems Testing, Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Repair
- Motor Controls
- Variable Speed Drives, Harmonic Analysis & Filtering
- Most of our work takes place in the field, with many years of real world testing
- We have had the pleasure & opportunity to work with many designers & builders observing & taking notes of the many different & distinct ways that we each design & build buildings
- We have diverse & experienced personnel that are a great blend of engineering, field service, and building automation backgrounds
We realize we are part of the team. We are a resource for our partners & clients in helping resolve & prevent issues. The goal is to achieve the objective for the client & make everyone look good in the process. We want buildings not just to work, but “work well”.